Our rustic thatched and natural stone chalets, with air-conditioning and en suite bathroom with flush toilets and shower, hot and cold running water and all necessary facilities will keep you comfortable and refreshed.
The buildings are built from natural stone and cement with thatched [grass] roofs. The chalets are fully serviced daily. Linen, duvets, extra blankets, towels, soap and shampoo are available. Comfortable beds, bed lamps and warm friendly African atmosphere in the camp. Eating around a fire in the lapa and open dining area or in the dining room in the main lodge, depending on weather conditions.
We have a Splash Pool and Jacuzzi at your disposal, Satellite TV is available at the main lodge, bar and lounge. Daily laundry service is available.
Food and Beverages
The following choices are available:
1. Self Catering
2. Bed, Breakfast and Brunch - Includes early morning breakfast and brunch
3. Full Catering - Quality table wine and unlimited fruit juice, soft drinks, beer and cider and complete menu, as seen below
Typical menu includes the following:
Early morning: (Before sunrise, for hunter or early bird)
- Coffee, tea, fruit juices, rusks and/ or toast with butter, cheese and jam and cereals with yoghurt
- Consists out of a large Bushveld breakfast, that includes venison
- Served in open lapa
- Coffee or tea and biscuits
-Sundowner and snacks at lapa or in bush
- Three course meal, includes two meat dishes (At least one is venison)
- Quality Table wine, malts and cool drinks (hard liquor excluded)
- Coffee and biscuits