Come and enjoy the camp life, bush and hunting experience. The bush veld is even, easy to walk and open with ample game guaranteed. Kolobe is ideal for the total family, beginner and experienced hunter. The accommodation and facilities is of a high standing quality and situated within the beautiful bush veld.
You have the option of full catering, which is equivalent to camp life without the worry of food preparation.
Dorea, the camp manager, chef and hostess's cuisine and menu is superb. There is also half catering available - including early morning starters and a full brunch. If preferred, self catering.
Daniel, owner and host, is a highly experienced professional hunter. He has starred in seven hunting films (filmed on Kolobe and concession area and broadcasted on American Outdoor Channel) where small and big game were hunted. He is comfortable in the company of the beginner and the experienced hunter, which will guarantee an unforgettable hunting experience.
The use of the 4x4 vehicle, carcass collection, trackers, skinners, cold room, firewood and the professional hunter's services are included in daily tariffs.
Come and enjoy!
- Camera, including extra memory card and spare batteries
- Light weight binoculars, preferably 7x35 or 8x32 (Range Finder)
- Day bag - small to medium soft bag for item 1 and 2 and any extra personal items
- Good flashlight, including extra batteries and spare bulb
- Sunscreen, at least 30SPF, depending on your skin type.
- Good pair of sunglasses
- Rifle cleaning kit and accessories as required by each gun brought by you
- Proper hunting knife
- Walking Stick
- Personal toilet kit
- Insect Repellent
- Malaria medication (If package 2 to 4 is chosen)
- Extra pair eyeglasses
- Lip Balm
- Tobacco and/ or cigarettes
- Personal medication
Laundry is included in any package. It is advisable for the colour of outer clothes to be dark green or khaki.
List of suggested clothing:
- Four shirts: Two long, two short sleeved
- Two long trousers
- Two walking shorts
- One Lightweight Hunting jacke
- One Light to medium Down jacket
- One Lightweight raincoat
- Four sets of underwear
- One Wool sweater
- One Sweat or Jogging suit
- One Wide brim field hat
- Six pairs medium weight socks (See Note)
- Two pairs walking shoes (See Note)
- One pair camp slippers
- One pair leather gloves
Note: If you are prone to sore feet, rather bring heavier socks and a pair of sturdy hunting boots. The shoe/ boot soles should be of rubber with no lugs or cleats for moving quietly in the bush. Dark boots/ shoes are recommended. White shoes are not recommended.